About Me

My photo
My name is Bekki, I am 21 years old & live in Hull with my partner Will. I study business as well as working, and make cards in my spare time.. this hobby is quite new to me but my mum has been crafting for a while and it has rubbed off onto me!

Thursday 24 February 2011

day 2 of blogging

Ok, i'm not very good at keeping up to date with things so for the first couple of days i'm really good  but then i'll forget about it for a while... I'm still absoloutely full of cold and waiting once again for the postman to bring my decoupage!! I'm giving it until tomorrow before i send a snotty email to the seller ;-)
Today i have been uploading my photos to my docrafts profile and thought i would post a few previous cards on here! Let me know what you think.... Love Bekki xx







No comments:

Post a Comment