About Me

My photo
My name is Bekki, I am 21 years old & live in Hull with my partner Will. I study business as well as working, and make cards in my spare time.. this hobby is quite new to me but my mum has been crafting for a while and it has rubbed off onto me!

Friday 25 February 2011

day 3!

I have nothing to update with but i just thought i would keep this going! Havn't made any cards the last few days as i'm still feeling under the weather!! Though today i did go to a local craft shop to discover it's closing down got a few very cheap bits and intend on returning before it closes in April! Pretty sure i don't have any followers so i am effectively just speaking to myself ;-) oh i still don't have my decoupage! i have emailed the seller to find out when they posted them as i bought them last tuesday and am getting a little more & more impatient!
I'm at work all weekend so doubt i will post... Until next time, Ta'ra! xx

2 comments:

  1. hi there xx saw you became a follower on my blogg!! we made our blogs on the same day! and your actually nearly my neighbour - well across humber! im in Brigg...so welcome and hi there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :-) sorry it's taken me so long to reply as i said in one of my posts i'm useless at keeping up with things like this! i live in hull at the minute but i'm actually from Grimsby so not far from Brigg at all really :-) xx

    ReplyDelete